Good evening families,
Hope you had a great weekend! Here are some of the sites I received that will help our kids to get more science information. You should've already got an invite from me about registering on this site.
https://mysteryscience.com/
http://wonderopolis.org/
Kids also use the Raz kids site at school which I find quite useful. There are various audio books that kids can listen too if they get too tired of reading (which I'm sure they do). They should already have user id/password to get in.
http://www.kidsa-z.com
Hope this helps.
Coach
PS: Daugherty Valley public library has a great selection of science books. Do check it out. The library is open on weekends too!
Hope you had a great weekend! Here are some of the sites I received that will help our kids to get more science information. You should've already got an invite from me about registering on this site.
https://mysteryscience.com/
http://wonderopolis.org/
Kids also use the Raz kids site at school which I find quite useful. There are various audio books that kids can listen too if they get too tired of reading (which I'm sure they do). They should already have user id/password to get in.
http://www.kidsa-z.com
Hope this helps.
Coach
PS: Daugherty Valley public library has a great selection of science books. Do check it out. The library is open on weekends too!
No comments:
Post a Comment